Monday, August 09, 2004

The Sleaze-Boat Vets Ride Off Into Ignore-ville

Several wrote and asked whether I was going to say something about the "swift-boat" slanderers. The answer is, after this paragraph, "no." I'm going to ignore them and Sen McCain even slammed them last week for the sham that they are. They are funded by Mr. Bush's two biggest financial supporters in Texas. And once again, some unthinking vets are being used, and either don't know it, or don't care.

Again, there's a very simple answer, that I'm e-mailing to the Kerry campaign, for whenever his record as a veteran is challenged. Simply respond, "Compared to who, George Bush???" I hope Mr. Kerry will have the guts to do it. I'm going to use it at every opportunity.

---
Note: hard drive is dead, blogging may be spotty for a few days.



Posted by a Vet -- -- permanent link